Yureka Yu Plus vs Lenovo K3 Note. You must be confused on choosing any mobile out of these two. It is undoubted that Under 10k mobiles these two are the best. Read all points mentioned in this post. If you want more details please comment below and will answer your doubts. You can also ask some mobiles for detailed review.
Yureka Yu Plus vs Lenovo K3 Note:
LOOK AND FEEL
1)Yureka+——- The Yureka Plus wins the looks department hands-down. It still retains the textured moonstone back as seen on Yureka. It has a slim form factor with thickness of 8.3mm. The volume rocker and power button are finished in chrome and have a nice feedback. The front also has a thin metal running in the front, which looks really nice. The buttons are also backlit.
2)K3 Note——- The K3 is not that bad. The device overall feels solid. There are no gaps and the back cover fits perfectly. The back is matte finished and does not slip. It has smaller dimensions than Yureka + and is about 0.3mm slimmer. Hoever the buttons are not backlit.
1)Yureka+——–The Yureka+ has a Full HD 1080p display which is really sharp and bright. No complaints about the display. However I have noticed a bluish tinge on the display. The viewing angles are great, colour reproduction accurate, and overall a great experience. What’s more, it has Gorrila Glass 3.
2) K3 Note———— The display of K3 is a bit better than Yureka+ because it has better sunlight legibility and better contrast. However, I leave this to personal preference. The display is also Full HD 1080p and it is a joy watching movies on this thing. There is no Gorrila Glass, however you do get a hardened glass which is good for day-to-day use. Both the devices have 5.5 inch screens.
PERFORMANCE AND GAMING
1) Yureka+———— Day to day usage is fast and smooth. No lags whatsoever. Coming to playing high end games (MC 5, Asphalt 8) , this is where these phones have great differences. In the beginning both perform same, but after some time K3 starts lagging a bit. This is because as the phone starts getting hot, the processor shuts down some cores to cool down and thus the game starts lagging. There is no such feature in Yureka+, which means the phone gets quite hot, but it doesnt affect your gaming.
2) K3 Note ———— Here also day to day performance is buttery smooth. No lags even after running 30 plus apps in multi window.Coming to gaming I explained most of the points above. K3 Note is not for heavy gamers but it stays cool. If you are OK with the phone getting hot, you should have no problems with Yureka+. For those who play less games K3 Note is great. K3 scores a massive 45000 on Antutu whereas Yureka+ scores only 35000. However, there is not much difference in performance in real-world usage. Both phones are awesome for everyay use.
1) Yureka+ ———- It runs on CyanogenMod 12 on top of Lollipop.It is one of the best ROMs out there. There are a ton of customization options and security features. Look and feel is almost like stock android. There are however minor bugs here and there such as proximity sensor. It is great for people who like playing with their phones and want to customize everything. However, people who like simplicity must go forK3 Note as its VIBE UI is very simple to use.
2) K3 Note——— K3 runs on VIBE UI, which is Lenovo’s custom skin on top of Lollipop. It has a very flat design. There is no app drawer and all icons are in the homescreen. The UI is very refreshing and colourful. Double tap to wake and sign commands are there. Option of themes is also present. UI is very stable and not at all buggy. There is also some gesture control such as blink to take selfie and double press volume rocker to take a photo when device is locked.
1) Yureka+ ———- Both phones have a 13 MP + 5 MP cameras. Pictures come out fairly detailed with minimal noise in daylight conditions. In indoor lighting and low light pictures get grainy. Flash works to some extent but not always. Clicking pictures with the flash gives a bluish tinge on the pictures. Macro shots are good, with decent depth of field. The selfie camera is good but again selfies have a bluish tinge. The rear camera records Full HD videos. The videos were decent but hanged sometimes.
2) K3 Note ———- Both cameras perform quite well. Slightly better than Yureka. Front camera of Yureka give a slightly bluish tint but in K3 colours are natural. You need steady hands to shoot in low light, and the pictures come out great. The rear camera has full hd recording and the videos are great too. The pictures come out very good in daylight and the colours are vey accurate. Also, the 5MP selfie camera has Beautify feature which works great. K3 Note has an edge over Yureka+ in the camera department. However, they come very close.
1) Yureka+———- Yureka has a 2500 mAh battery compared to 2900 mAh of K3 Note. Battery easily lasts 1 to 1 and half days on moderate to heavy usage. YU says it has some feature on Cyanogen which gives 30% more battery. The phone also lasts a complete day on 3G. I cannot comment on 4G battery life, as I dont have 4G in my city.
2) K3 Note ———— The battery is very good. Drains very less. Gives about 2 days of use on moderate to heavy usage. A clear winner among the two ! Even after gaming, the battery reduces very less. 3G usage can easily give 1.5 days of usage.
1) Yureka+ ———— The speaker sound is just above average. Not too good not too bad. It gives a little bass but thats about it. However the sound through earphones is good, rich and clear. I also tried tweaking the speaker settings through the inbuilt equalize, but there was no improvement in the loudness. If you are in a room with ceiling fan running, you will have difficulty hearing from the speakers.
2) K3 Note ———— Wow ! The sound is just so loud ! Crystal clear and deep. Also Dolby Atmos is there. It can only be used while using earphones, and the experience is awesome. True 360 degree surround sound. You have to hear it to believe it ! Easily beats Yureka+ hands down. It is the best sound I have ever heard on a mobile. The treble is perfect and bass is amazing. Also, the speaker consumes very little battery even at full volume. If you love hearing songs, this is the best phone for you!
Yureka Yu Plus vs Lenovo K3 Note :: Detailed Comparision