SSC CGL 2015 Notification
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination 2015 Notification is out. SSC CGL 2015 Notification for tier-I exam to be held on 9 Aug and 16 Aug 2015 for filling up posts in various Ministries, Departments, Organisations. I have tried my best to present the official notification in simple and brief manner. If you any doubts comment below. Important Dates:
- Date of Exam – 9 Aug 2015 & 16 Aug 2015
- Last Date to Apply for Part I – 28 May 2015
- Last Date to Apply for Part II – 01 June 2015
- Assistant ( Central Secretariat Service, Central Vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs,AFHQ, Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations)
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector of Income Tax,
- Inspector (Central Excise),
- Inspector (Preventive Officer),
- Inspector (Examiner),
- Assistant Enforcement Officer,
- Sub Inspector (CBI),
- Inspector of Posts,
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG),
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II,
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics),
- Sub Inspector National Investigation Agency (NIA).
Non Interview Posts:
- Auditor (Offices under C&AG, Offices under CGDA, Offices under CGA & others)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG, Offices under CGA & others)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant (CBDT, CBEC)
- Compiler (Registrar General of India)
- Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
No. of vacancies: Not yet announced
It depends on posts. Approximately
- 18 to 27 years for General.
- 18 to 30 for OBC
- 18 to 32 for SC/ST
- 18 to 37 for Physically Handicapped.
I suggest you to check official notification for all post’s age limits. Click here to calculate Your age as on 1 August 2015
- Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For posts of Assistants (CSS), Computer Proficiency Test has also been prescribed as an Essential Qualification.
Can Final Year Students apply? Candidate must have completed their education on or before 1st August 2015. So final year students without arrears or who can clear in June repeat can face this exam.
- Physical standards for the post of Inspector (Central Excise/Examiner/Preventive Officer/Inspector & Sub-Inspector in CBN):Height 157.5 cms. Chest 81 cms. (fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.)
- Physical standards for the Post of Sub- Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation: Height: Men – 165 cms; Women – 150 cms. Chest : 76 cms. with expansion for men Vision :Eye-sight (with or without glasses); Distant vision : 6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye. Near vision 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
- Physical standards for the Post of Sub- Inspector in National Investigation Agency: Height: Men – 170 cms; Women – 150 cms. Chest : 76 cms. with expansion for men Vision : Eye-sight (with or without glasses); Distant vision : 6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye. Near vision 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
- Free – Women, SC, ST, PH, Ex-serviceman
- Rs.100 – General , OBC
How to Apply?
- Apply online through http://ssconline.nic.in
- Apply through offline mode by downloading this file (Click here) and send to your regional office address given in official notification.
- Read the official notification completely before applying as there are lot of requirements for each posts and be clear that you are eligible for each posts you are applying for.
Read Official Notification : SSC Server || Our Server (In case SSC server is down use this link)