Friends, Saidai Duraisamy’s Manidhanaeyam IAS academy gives us free coaching classes for UPSC Civil Services exam 2016. This Free Classes in Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy will be given to some selected candidates every year. It conducts entrance examination by July or August every year and through the entrance exam, it selects 2000 candidates from lakhs of aspirants. This year they have notified that there won’t be any entrance examination and will give free coaching classes to all applied candidates.
Free Classes in Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy:
- No Entrance Examination.
- Free for All candidates.
- Just Register in their website to join in the academy.
- Classes will be from August/September 2015 to May 2016
- Website address to Apply : www.saidais.com
- Opening of registration: June 1, 2016
- Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2016
- Click here to Read How to Apply for free coaching in Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy
- Contact Numbers: 044-24358373, 9840106162
- Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key
- Read Official Notification
- Sir I have Registered Already Should I have to register Once More?
Yes, You have registered for One Time Registration. This is a separate form for UPSC coaching, so apply once again. for more read How to Apply for Manidhanaeyam Post
- I have registered for Free Classes in Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy what should I do Next? Please start to prepare for UPSC Prelims. Don’t wait until Manidhanaeyam starts its classes. Buy some suggested important textbooks, NCERT books and begin your self-preparation from today.
Manidhanaeyam has published its notification in Tamil without knowing that it has a huge aspirations from all over India other than Tamil Nadu. So, I’m Translating the Notification in English so that even other state candidates can understand.
Saidai Duraisamy’s Manidhanayam Free IAS coaching centre, run by Manidhanaeyam Trust will conduct free coaching classes for UPSC Preliminary exam up to May 2016. Interested candidates can register in saidais.com from June 1, 2015. All registered aspirants will be given free coaching. Those who have registered for online coaching were asked to register again in the website. June 30, 2015 is the last date to apply for this coaching.